LuxVisual, in its capacity as Data Controller, attaches great importance to respecting your privacy when you visit our websites.
We make every effort to ensure that you can use our services with confidence, including by processing your data in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. Please note that when you visit our websites, cookies may be automatically installed on your browser.
A cookie is a block of data that does not allow users to be identified but is used to record information relating to the user's navigation on the site.
The parameter setting of the software of navigation makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookie and possibly, to refuse it.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a natural person.
We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Basic identification data (e.g., name, surname, postal address, telephone number, identification, etc.)
- User information, for example, if you log in to our service or visit our websites. This information may include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, geographic location, as well as your interests and preferences information about how you interact with our services, e.g., which features you use and which buttons you click.
- Data we receive through your contacts.
Purposes of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with the applicable terms.
- To administer the business relationship with you and the LuxVisual customer you represent.
- To develop and improve our services.
- To provide information and offers to current or potential LuxVisual customers about our services from selected third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing materials distributed using your personal data are sent to you as a representative of a current or potential LuxVisual customer and not to you as an individual.
LuxVisual ensures that your personal data is processed in a manner fully compatible with the purposes set out above and that it is not stored for longer than is legally permitted and required for those purposes.
Sharing with third parties
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in such a way that those third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as an individual, but only with you as a representative of a current or potential LuxVisual customer.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EU, but we will first obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is lawful and secure by making other arrangements.
Security of Personal Data
LuxVisual implements appropriate and reasonable security measures in light of the identified risks in order to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other form of unlawful processing. All LuxVisual employees and subcontractors who have access to your personal data are required to maintain strict confidentiality and security of your personal data.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, the rectification or deletion thereof or the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
You may also object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise your rights or to update the personal data we process, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach proof of your identity or send us a signed letter with proof of identity to our headquarters, LuxVisual, 3 Rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. Finally, you can address your complaints to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), via their website: www.cnpd.lu